Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rossina Bossio art искусство

My name is Rossina Bossio. I was born in Bogotá, Colombia and currently live and work in Rennes, France. I’m a multi-disciplinary visual artist working with painting, photography, drawing and more recently video.





Please do not hesitate to contact me for inquiries, commissions, purchases…or just to say hi. Thanks for visiting!-

“Ambiguity, uncertainty, contradiction – these words could easily describe much of my work. The seductive game of simultaneous attraction and repulsion, and the tragic irony often created by this dichotomy of emotions – that is what concerns me. My domain of interest is in manipulating the past and the notion of fear within my experiences, to conduct a catharsis; an exorcism almost, of those feelings through my art. I want to re-write my story, and in doing so, re-build the world in my own terms.” Rossina Bossio
Искусство колумбийского художника Rossina Bossio
http://rossinabossio.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails