Tuesday, July 13, 2010

KATY PERRY topless/Esquire UK

KATY PERRY топлесс для журнала Esquire UK фотограф YU TSAI

Pop starlet, Katy Perry has a head for music and a body for sin. For the August 2010 cover of Esquire UK, the former Gospel singer strips down to her bare essentials for a super sexy shoot with photographer Yu Tsai. Currently riding high with the #1 song of the summer, ‘California Gurls,’ and her engagement to reformed bad boy, Russell Brand, Katy chats with the magazine about Russell, her image, Snoop, and her music. Below are highlights from the interview and behind the scenes video of Katy at the Esquire photo shoot.
On taming Russell Brand: “He used to basically be a professional prostitute – now he’s not. So he’s an extremist which can be both good and bad. I always needed someone stronger than me. And I am, like, a f*cking strong elephant of a women. I say that hopefully in the humblest way I can.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails